WELCOME TO NATHAN'S BLOG!

Nathan is Hebrew and means "gift from God" - we couldn't have been more blessed than to have been chosen as his parents!

Thank you for keeping up-to-date with Nathan. We hope you visit often and enjoy experiencing our son's journey as much as we do. Please feel free to leave comments.

We love hearing from everyone!!!!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Time to Leave the Office

Well after much back and forth with my doctors I've finally agreed to be taken out of work. I compromised with them to stay home the last month - December. So, my last day at work is going to be November 30th. It was a difficult decision because as most of you know - I like to work, love my job and am always busy!!!! It's going to be really strange but I'm sure I'll manage.

I know myself - I'll be doing work from home - I'll be so bored doing nothing but waiting for Nathan! Thank God its the holidays! I can bake cookies or something. I may just gain another 30 pounds in December!!! Just kidding! :-)

Kandi

1 comment:

Carol said...

Good to hear things are coming along smoothly, even though you'll have to miss more work than you intended. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!