WELCOME TO NATHAN'S BLOG!

Nathan is Hebrew and means "gift from God" - we couldn't have been more blessed than to have been chosen as his parents!

Thank you for keeping up-to-date with Nathan. We hope you visit often and enjoy experiencing our son's journey as much as we do. Please feel free to leave comments.

We love hearing from everyone!!!!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Nathan missed this family memo

I'm not sure how it was in your family at dinner time but in our household it was a crime to talk with food in your mouth. Well, Danny and I recently discovered that it's the only time during dinner that Nathan does talk!!! Your totally going to crack up when you watch this video - each time the spoon goes into Nathan's mouth he talks up a storm and stops when you take it out.

Danny said this is totally my doing and he may be right! As I've mentioned before, I open my mouth and make chewing movements during solid food feedings because Nathan mimics me. What I didn't realize is that I make an ahhhhhhhhh sound when I do it!! hahahaha


4 comments:

Mairead Elizabeth Hickok said...

That is so funny! I love his little voice and his little faces! He looks like a great eater-- good job, Mommy and Daddy!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! It looks like he enjoys his carrots.

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Oh too funny, my heart melts with so much love every time I see him - love you Nathan - Grandma

Anonymous said...

It's so great that you guys update your blog so often... I can't believe how big Nathan is already!

Hope all is well with you guys!

Ry