WELCOME TO NATHAN'S BLOG!

Nathan is Hebrew and means "gift from God" - we couldn't have been more blessed than to have been chosen as his parents!

Thank you for keeping up-to-date with Nathan. We hope you visit often and enjoy experiencing our son's journey as much as we do. Please feel free to leave comments.

We love hearing from everyone!!!!

Monday, June 2, 2008

Mommy Craziness? You be the judge..

I'm really am not sure if this is because new mother's get a bad case of mommy craziness or if I am just burning the candle at both ends but I do know something is amiss.

It all started last week when I was having a crazy day at work and called home to leave myself a reminder message about Nathan's therapy. However, as I left the office my sister called and said - "ya know, if you want to leave yourself a reminder message - you should do it on your own machine!!!" I was like - "WHAT!!" hahaha You'd think I would have picked up on it immediately considering my brother-in-law is on their machine.

Then, twice last week I left the house with my shirt on INSIDE OUT! the first time I happen to see Alphonze in Walmart and he was like "hey, you might want to turn your shirt rightside in!" And then, it happened again on Saturday morning - thankfully is was just at the gym. To top it all off -- Saturday after my workout I washed my face with a two hands full of conditioner!!

That was it! All I could do was laugh at myself.

The weekend up-date to follow.

No comments: