WELCOME TO NATHAN'S BLOG!

Nathan is Hebrew and means "gift from God" - we couldn't have been more blessed than to have been chosen as his parents!

Thank you for keeping up-to-date with Nathan. We hope you visit often and enjoy experiencing our son's journey as much as we do. Please feel free to leave comments.

We love hearing from everyone!!!!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Thumbies



I have two little thumbies
They're with me day and night.
My favorite thumb is on my left.
The other's on my right


My thumbies always comfort me
when I am feeling sad.
They help me to protect myself
when I am feeling mad.


My thumbies help me fall asleep
when I am feeling tired.
I do not know how better friends
could ever be desired.

"My Dog Ate My Homework"

1 comment:

Mairead Elizabeth Hickok said...

What a sweet picture! He looks so content!