WELCOME TO NATHAN'S BLOG!

Nathan is Hebrew and means "gift from God" - we couldn't have been more blessed than to have been chosen as his parents!

Thank you for keeping up-to-date with Nathan. We hope you visit often and enjoy experiencing our son's journey as much as we do. Please feel free to leave comments.

We love hearing from everyone!!!!

Friday, June 13, 2008

Nathan's First Pool Party!!



Ok, I wouldn't call it a pool party because it was just Nathan and I but it was his first pool experience. At first, I just stood him in the nice warm water (from the sink) so he could get his feet wet and not totally freak out - then I sat him down. We practiced kicking his feet and splashing with his hands. He wasn't in long but enough for today. As you can see the sides of this pool are perfect height for Nathan to sit back and chill out...and, by the way not sure if I was suppose to keep the diaper on or off but I kept it on. It weighed about 5 pounds when I took it off. I have to give Huggies credit - I tried to wring that baby out - nothing!
After splashing around Nathan decided it was time for a nap - it was a perfect outdoor napping day. It was a hammock under the trees afternoon.

2 comments:

Mairead Elizabeth Hickok said...

Those are great pictures! I especially like the one of him sleeping-- so sweet! I know that Mairead and I are excited for all kinds of fun activities this summer, so you and Nathan must be, too!

Anonymous said...

Oh. I want him. he is too cute.
Hope Danny enjoys his first father's day.

love,
Rose