WELCOME TO NATHAN'S BLOG!

Nathan is Hebrew and means "gift from God" - we couldn't have been more blessed than to have been chosen as his parents!

Thank you for keeping up-to-date with Nathan. We hope you visit often and enjoy experiencing our son's journey as much as we do. Please feel free to leave comments.

We love hearing from everyone!!!!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Bath Time!


My Bubble Bath
Submitted by: hellobabydesigns
Author: unknown

Once I’m in my bubble bath

I like to stir up more.

Half the suds go in my eyes

And half go on the floor.


The fun is in the bubbles ‘cause

They giggle on my skin,

And when I stick them on my face

They dangle from my chin.


When I splash them hard enough

They pop and disappear,

Then my bath time’s over ‘cause

I’v made the water clear!

No comments: