WELCOME TO NATHAN'S BLOG!

Nathan is Hebrew and means "gift from God" - we couldn't have been more blessed than to have been chosen as his parents!

Thank you for keeping up-to-date with Nathan. We hope you visit often and enjoy experiencing our son's journey as much as we do. Please feel free to leave comments.

We love hearing from everyone!!!!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Children Birthday Party Ideas by Parents

If you have children, you know how important your child's birthday party is. My son turns one in January - 4 months from now and I've been working on his party and stressing out about it for two months now! Nathan's only going to turn 1, once - that's pressure!

Because Nathan's only turning one, children's themed parties are out unless Baby Einstein parties are an option! I found out they are!!!!Nathan loves the bee on his Baby Einstein, First Sounds movie. If this were Mary Poppins we could pop into the movie and have one heck of a 1st birthday bash.
.
My sister found a great website for birthday party ideas that is written by parents! It's wonderful - check it out - you'll never have birthday party anxiety again!
.
Bookmark this site!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Oh my. Nathan is an absolute cutie. :) Happy Birthday Nathan!

Lianna said...

I think that is a GREAT idea for a birthday party! Gabe's first birthday party was lowkey -- but so special. So far, that was my fave year. I couldn't believe that he had turned one and even though he was far from "big boy" events -- he had certainly begun to venture away from "baby". January is not too far away, and I imagine that you'll be busy planning! I look forward to reading about the big event!