WELCOME TO NATHAN'S BLOG!

Nathan is Hebrew and means "gift from God" - we couldn't have been more blessed than to have been chosen as his parents!

Thank you for keeping up-to-date with Nathan. We hope you visit often and enjoy experiencing our son's journey as much as we do. Please feel free to leave comments.

We love hearing from everyone!!!!

Friday, August 29, 2008

Count Dracula?

Around 6:00am this morning, just after returning from grocery shopping, I was taking the dog out and something struck me. My table centerpiece.

I love table clothes, using cloth napkins for meals, using the "good dishes" just because, and having flowers or some holiday decorations on the table. The dinner table is a special place for family and growing up we ate together every night. It's a practice my husband and I have continued.

This morning I saw this new fancy centerpiece. Interesting how things change when you're blessed with children. Basketball anyone?


Nathan had pear/raspberry yo baby yo yogurt for breakfast today and after a few bites I suddenly realized I was sharing the table with Count Dracula! :-)




2 comments:

Mairead Elizabeth Hickok said...

Mairead loves that flavor of YoBaby, too! And, I totally agree on how much everything, even your decor, changes when you have a little one!

Carol said...

Love the pic of Nathan with Daddy. Great job capturing a special moment!