WELCOME TO NATHAN'S BLOG!

Nathan is Hebrew and means "gift from God" - we couldn't have been more blessed than to have been chosen as his parents!

Thank you for keeping up-to-date with Nathan. We hope you visit often and enjoy experiencing our son's journey as much as we do. Please feel free to leave comments.

We love hearing from everyone!!!!

Monday, August 18, 2008

Damsels in De-Stress!





I was fortunate to share a wonderful weekend with some friends in Maine celebrating a BIG birthday - (it was our Damsels in De-Stress Weekend!). Therefore, I have very little to report from the weekend but do have some previously taken summer pool photos.

Nathan spent some time with his Grammy this weekend and had his first experience in a walker. Daddy wasn't able to take any pictures but he said Nathan loved it! Nathan figured out pretty quickly how to push himself backwards and thought that was very cool.
These pictures are from Nathan's first experience in a big pool! He was mesmerized by the reflecting rays of the sun on the bottom of the pool.

3 comments:

Mairead Elizabeth Hickok said...

That is a pretty cool float that he has! And I love the hat! The title for your weekend is great-- I think I need one of those. Hope you had fun!

Shari said...

Hi Kandi: What a neat blog and beautiful little boy! He is a cutie! You asked what I use to make the movie-type slideshows. I use Windows Movie Maker. I just learned how to use it and I really like it. Thanks for stopping by! :)

Shari
Carsen, Caleb, and Curtis's Mom

Lianna said...

Oh, I wish I had been more adventurous with water and Gabe. He loves the water! Nathan looks very cute and comfortable in the water, and I think building that water experience is so important.