WELCOME TO NATHAN'S BLOG!

Nathan is Hebrew and means "gift from God" - we couldn't have been more blessed than to have been chosen as his parents!

Thank you for keeping up-to-date with Nathan. We hope you visit often and enjoy experiencing our son's journey as much as we do. Please feel free to leave comments.

We love hearing from everyone!!!!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Favorite Picture of the Day!


While looking for a picture on our camera I came across this happy little camper. This face and that hair are enough to tell me this was another daddy special! He is just too cute! He looks like he got caught in a wind tunnel!!! hahahahaha

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Found you through The Beauty of Life, just wanted to say I think your son is such a little cutie!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

ROFLOL LOVE that face!

Carol said...

I love baby mohawks, but this one takes the cake!!!

Tina DeSanto said...

Nathan certainly has some great expressions. I love it! He's a beautiful little boy.

Lianna said...

Look at those gorgeous eyes! Nathan has got it all goin' on even in a wind tunnel or two!