WELCOME TO NATHAN'S BLOG!

Nathan is Hebrew and means "gift from God" - we couldn't have been more blessed than to have been chosen as his parents!

Thank you for keeping up-to-date with Nathan. We hope you visit often and enjoy experiencing our son's journey as much as we do. Please feel free to leave comments.

We love hearing from everyone!!!!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My first email from Nathan!!!

Dear Mommy,

I have a little help writing this to you since my fingers don't work too well yet on the keyboard (but they will!). I just wanted to tell you how much I love you and daddy. I was waiting a long time to meet you but I heard your voices and I knew that I had a very smart mommy with a lot of love waiting for me.

Thank you for helping me to learn so much in the last 6 months. You make it so fun to learn! I am excited to be growing up and doing new things.

I want you to know that there is no one on earth I will love more than you. You will inspire me, challenge me, and love me unconditionally and I just wanted to say thank you~ and I love you, too.

Love and kisses,
Nathan

2 comments:

Mairead Elizabeth Hickok said...

That's so cute! I love how he looks so serious in the picture like he is really thinking about what to write. And I love the picture of you and Nathan-- we moms have to work at getting in the pictures!

John and Michelle said...

That message is a keeper. Very sweet! The picture of him with the phone reminds me of John with his phone. I can't get the thing away from him. I am almost certain that he will be sending emails during the delivery.