WELCOME TO NATHAN'S BLOG!

Nathan is Hebrew and means "gift from God" - we couldn't have been more blessed than to have been chosen as his parents!

Thank you for keeping up-to-date with Nathan. We hope you visit often and enjoy experiencing our son's journey as much as we do. Please feel free to leave comments.

We love hearing from everyone!!!!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

A New Mommy Must Have!

As I've blogged before, the television camera monitor is a must have for any new mom! From the moment I saw this fancy technological device I had to have it. Seven months later - I couldn't be without it.

In my opinion, there are two advantages to this system over conventional models - I never have to run upstairs to check on Nathan and piece of mind - I can see and hear him at all times! The only downside to this video monitoring is that I'm ADDICTED to it! I sleep with it on, I have it with me in the bathroom while showering, in the kitchen when I'm cooking, and everywhere else I am in or outside of the house.

Here is some video from this afternoon - just in case you needed a little more convincing.

Nap time.

I'm awake mommy!!! (the lines on the screen are not the tv but my digital camera).

2 comments:

Mairead Elizabeth Hickok said...

We have one now, and I totally agree. It is SO addictive! Mairead is up there talking to her stuffed animals, 'reading' books, et., and I think it is so fun to watch what she does when we are not around. I love mine for the entertainment value alone!

Lianna said...

Wow! I don't think these monitors were available when Gabe was wee. That is a GREAT idea!!!