WELCOME TO NATHAN'S BLOG!

Nathan is Hebrew and means "gift from God" - we couldn't have been more blessed than to have been chosen as his parents!

Thank you for keeping up-to-date with Nathan. We hope you visit often and enjoy experiencing our son's journey as much as we do. Please feel free to leave comments.

We love hearing from everyone!!!!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

So, Who Does Nathan Look Like?

From the first moment you find out you're expecting the "I wonder who he/she will look like" begins. Secretly, both parents hope the baby looks just like them - minus all the stuff they dislike about themselves - like their nose or their thighs!


Even at the first "peanut" ultrasound people are trying to figure out who the baby looks like. With today's sophisticated Level 2 and 4 Ultrasounds baby features are visible long before they make their triumphant entry into the world.


Nonnie stopped by today and said she was looking at Danny's stamp picture and said Nathan looks just like him! Now, you know I had to know! Does he really just look like Danny?! I mean, I am his mommy. Well, I had to investigate and there is no contest here. Nathan is all Danny!!! Here are few pictures of Danny and I when they were little as proof.

5 comments:

Mairead Elizabeth Hickok said...

Oh wow, before seeing those pictures, I would have said mostly Danny, but now, it seems like ALL Danny! I know how you feel, though. Mairead looked just like her dad from the second she was born. I have to say though, as she gets older, I see a little more of me in her face, so maybe Nathan will look a little more like mom, soon! I like to think that our kids get the best of each of us, inside and out. Either way, he is pretty darn cute!

John and Michelle said...

Definitely Danny! Cute pictures! I think our baby will look like John just from what we can see from the ultrasound pictures. That is fine with me. But if we have a second one and hopefully we will that child better have some resemblance of me. We do all the work! :)

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! I have to say....Danny all the way. Still has your nose though.... :)

Aunt Nikki

Carol said...

I hate to admit it, but you're right - that kid is all Danny! Too funny!

Lianna said...

Wow! Nathan looks just like your husband! I am sometimes asked if Gabriel is my son. I'm very dark haired with dark brown eyes...and Gabe is the spitting image of my husband. Fair all the way!