WELCOME TO NATHAN'S BLOG!

Nathan is Hebrew and means "gift from God" - we couldn't have been more blessed than to have been chosen as his parents!

Thank you for keeping up-to-date with Nathan. We hope you visit often and enjoy experiencing our son's journey as much as we do. Please feel free to leave comments.

We love hearing from everyone!!!!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Life in the sandbox

On Labor Day, Nathan had is first sandbox experience. Now that he's able to sit on his own it opens up more play activity opportunities.
What strikes me most about this picture isn't how cute Nathan is, but Emily's hand gesture. I'm certainly not an expert, but I know a little about the message body language sends. Let me fill you in. Emily is demonstrating a natural ability for power/authority using this hand gesture while she speaks. I call her a little negotiator. Watch out Wall Street!

Nathan loved trying to catch the sand. We do this in the tub too!

No comments: