WELCOME TO NATHAN'S BLOG!

Nathan is Hebrew and means "gift from God" - we couldn't have been more blessed than to have been chosen as his parents!

Thank you for keeping up-to-date with Nathan. We hope you visit often and enjoy experiencing our son's journey as much as we do. Please feel free to leave comments.

We love hearing from everyone!!!!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My favorite song and Nathan's favorite ducky

When Danny and I hired the DJ for our wedding I had only one request - DO NOT play the chicken dance. I really have no explanation as to why this particular song bothers me - it just does. Nathan's Grammy bought him this lovely little dancing and singing duck and as you'll see from this video he gets a kick out of it. Irony can be so entertaining.


video

3 comments:

Mairead Elizabeth Hickok said...

That is one of the funniest and cutest things I have ever seen. I LOVE the expressions on Nathan's face! Priceless!

Carol said...

That duck must drive you crazy!!! I think the more something annoys you, the more your baby loves it!

Lianna said...

The duck would drive me a little batty too, but oh my! Nathan is adorable!