Did you know...
* According to their families, 1 of 5 children with Ds talk on the phone with friends more than three times a week. For children older than ten, that number doubles.
* One in three children with Ds write email regularly
* Two of three children with Ds over age ten have a boyfriend or girlfriend!
*Approx. 7 out of ten children with Ds pray on a regular basis.
* According to their families, approx. 7 of 10 individuals with Ds imitate characters from a television program or movie*
Approx. 2 out of 3 individuals with Ds older than 10 prepare their own breakfast each morning.
* Three out of four individuals with Ds older than 10 make their own bed in the morning.
* One out of two individuals with Ds (older than 18) work in a non sheltered workplace.
* One in five individuals with Ds (18 or older) lives on his/her own.