WELCOME TO NATHAN'S BLOG!

Nathan is Hebrew and means "gift from God" - we couldn't have been more blessed than to have been chosen as his parents!

Thank you for keeping up-to-date with Nathan. We hope you visit often and enjoy experiencing our son's journey as much as we do. Please feel free to leave comments.

We love hearing from everyone!!!!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ham Bone










If you're a parent then, like me, you probably have lots of nicknames for your children. Nathan's change on a minute-by-minute basis. One time, (at band camp - no just kidding) at the photo studio I called him mama's goosy boy and because I said it so fast that the girl taking his picture thought I was speaking Spanish! Well, lately I call him my little ham bone - every time I take out my camera he is a ham! He loves having his picture taken - thank God, because I take it all the time - looking for the money shots! Here are a few from today!

















1 comment:

Carol said...

Standing on his own??? That's awesome!!!!