WELCOME TO NATHAN'S BLOG!

Nathan is Hebrew and means "gift from God" - we couldn't have been more blessed than to have been chosen as his parents!

Thank you for keeping up-to-date with Nathan. We hope you visit often and enjoy experiencing our son's journey as much as we do. Please feel free to leave comments.

We love hearing from everyone!!!!

Friday, October 17, 2008

Isn't it funny the little things we notice...





Every wonder why the children's menu is so large that only adults can hold it and why the alcohol menu is sized just right for kids?




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

pick the vodka nathan:)

Rose

The Plateniks said...

I am a friend of Dave, Maghan and Mairead's, so I hope you won't mind that I look at your blog from time to time. I just wanted to say that I love the passion you have for educating people about DS, and that I really never would have known Nathan was "different" if you didn't mention it on your blog, since you obviously treasure him just like every other parent and he's one lucky kid.

I hope that came out right.

Liz Carr said...

Hi Kandi! Your son is absolutely adorable! I admire your passion for DS...but then again, I have always admired you! Hopefully I will see you around Albany sometime soon.

Liz Carr