WELCOME TO NATHAN'S BLOG!

Nathan is Hebrew and means "gift from God" - we couldn't have been more blessed than to have been chosen as his parents!

Thank you for keeping up-to-date with Nathan. We hope you visit often and enjoy experiencing our son's journey as much as we do. Please feel free to leave comments.

We love hearing from everyone!!!!

Monday, November 24, 2008

Elton John or Ray Charles?

Yesterday, I sat Nathan down to play at his piano and he did something he's never done before - play the piano and dance!! I was only able to capture a few seconds before the dog barked and distracted him. And, of course this video was taken with my digital camera so the quality is poor.

On another note, I was able to get real video of our little inch worm!!! It's so darn cute. I don't know how he manged to learn to get around this way but I don't care! He is and that's all that matters.


video

No comments: