WELCOME TO NATHAN'S BLOG!

Nathan is Hebrew and means "gift from God" - we couldn't have been more blessed than to have been chosen as his parents!

Thank you for keeping up-to-date with Nathan. We hope you visit often and enjoy experiencing our son's journey as much as we do. Please feel free to leave comments.

We love hearing from everyone!!!!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Nathan Takes the Capitol By Storm!






I took my little man to "the office" this week for a quick visit with his Grammy and anyone else I could find! I grabbed a few pictures but most didn't come out -- too much mood lighting going on!

1 comment:

Lianna said...

What a great trip! Just wait until Nathan walks insteads of getting a ride! I was just thinking of last year, at this time, when I took Gabe out in his stroller everywhere. Now, we walk a lot, and it's so different!