WELCOME TO NATHAN'S BLOG!

Nathan is Hebrew and means "gift from God" - we couldn't have been more blessed than to have been chosen as his parents!

Thank you for keeping up-to-date with Nathan. We hope you visit often and enjoy experiencing our son's journey as much as we do. Please feel free to leave comments.

We love hearing from everyone!!!!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Eleven Months Old & Nathan's Off to School!



One thing I've come to realize in the past 11 months is that - you never really know how quickly life goes until you watch your child grow. I know this many sound strange but I feel luck that Nathan's slightly delayed in his development - to me, I get my baby just a little while longer than most.

Just look at just how grown up he looks. So cute!

So, what did we do on this day? We went to college!





Nathan came to school with mommy today. I thought I'd show him around the campus - let him pick out his locker.

Someone needs to give Father Time some Tylenol PM. Slow things down a bit.

2 comments:

Mairead Elizabeth Hickok said...

Isn't is amazing when you look at their newborn baby pictures??? You think, how did I get here? But, you have so much fun along the way, maybe that is why it goes by so quickly. You can't blink or they go off to college- well, Nathan did, anyway!

Shari said...

How I agree! Time goes so quickly when children come along. Nathan is so cute! I love the picture in the header! So cute! His hat is adorable, too!