WELCOME TO NATHAN'S BLOG!

Nathan is Hebrew and means "gift from God" - we couldn't have been more blessed than to have been chosen as his parents!

Thank you for keeping up-to-date with Nathan. We hope you visit often and enjoy experiencing our son's journey as much as we do. Please feel free to leave comments.

We love hearing from everyone!!!!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

One of My Favorite Things


Christmas is a time of year where I try to purchase thoughtful and memorable gifts - I love the overwhelmed with emotion response! I really do enjoy finding gifts that our family loves or will one day. This year, I purchased Nathan and his newest cousin their very first Christopher Radko ornaments. These are my favorite Christmas tree ornaments and I cherish each one that I've been given for special occasions. These ornaments are collectors items and simply beautiful. You can read about them and view the collection here -Christopher Radko

Under normal circumstances Nathan would never touch this ornament but I wanted you all to see it. We also had the ornaments personalized by a professional calligrapher.

2 comments:

Mairead Elizabeth Hickok said...

It looks like he loves it! And, his pjs are super cute, too!

Shari said...

Those are neat, but at what they cost my kids would never see or touch it!