WELCOME TO NATHAN'S BLOG!

Nathan is Hebrew and means "gift from God" - we couldn't have been more blessed than to have been chosen as his parents!

Thank you for keeping up-to-date with Nathan. We hope you visit often and enjoy experiencing our son's journey as much as we do. Please feel free to leave comments.

We love hearing from everyone!!!!

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Why Strollers Have Straps..

So that when you're shopping and look away for a second your child doesn't slip out and start playing on the dirty floor!!!!No kidding! My sister and I were shopping for a snow suit for Nathan and as we were looking to see if the hood was detachable Nathan slipped right out of the stroller! He never made a sound! All of a sudden I look at him and he's gone! Then I saw him sitting on the floor. Thank God he didn't get hurt - my sister and I were laughing so hard we were crying! I originally didn't strap him in because it was so cold yesterday I had a heavy blanket stuffed in his stroller. Then, I figured he must be warm and took it out - this happened probably 5 minutes later.
Lesson learned - but I'm still laughing about it!

2 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

ROFL good thing he's not old enough to run away!

Shari said...

LOL--too funny! He looks confused as to what happened in the picture! He's so cute!