WELCOME TO NATHAN'S BLOG!

Nathan is Hebrew and means "gift from God" - we couldn't have been more blessed than to have been chosen as his parents!

Thank you for keeping up-to-date with Nathan. We hope you visit often and enjoy experiencing our son's journey as much as we do. Please feel free to leave comments.

We love hearing from everyone!!!!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy I Love You Day!

I spent over a month trying to take "the" Valentine's Day picture for Nathan's I Love You card. As Nathan has gotten older those nice candidate shots are becoming much more challenging!

I even enlisted the help of three aunts to help take photos at Hallmark and Target with these giant stuffed animals and pillows. I am NOT a stuffed animal person - so, there was NO way I was buying a $80 bear!

My guru computer friend even helped me digitally correct this photo. Although it's difficult to see, Nathan is sporting his snoopy Valentines shirt and I bought these glasses for him at the Party Warehouse - I really tried!! But, I didn't get the "money shot." We had fun though! And, that's all that matters. My little love bug!

3 comments:

Mairead Elizabeth Hickok said...

lol- I guess Mairead and Nathan had the same feelings about Valentines Day photo shoots, huh? He is still adorable! Love you guys- Happy Valentine's Day!

Conrad, Megan and Our Precious Keaton said...

Hello Nathan - you look adorable in all the photos... Man you are cute!!! Happy Valentines Day to you and your family and hope you all got extra hugs and kisses.... God bless!

Carol said...

Lol, it was so much easier to get pics before they got so squirmy, huh? Love the shirt though, he's definitely a cutie!