WELCOME TO NATHAN'S BLOG!

Nathan is Hebrew and means "gift from God" - we couldn't have been more blessed than to have been chosen as his parents!

Thank you for keeping up-to-date with Nathan. We hope you visit often and enjoy experiencing our son's journey as much as we do. Please feel free to leave comments.

We love hearing from everyone!!!!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Valentine to Remember

If you had asked me this morning if Nathan was too young to make his own Valentine's Day cards, I would have said yes. And, I would have been wrong. This morning his occupational therapist had a special treat for mommy and daddy - Nathan was going to finger paint his first Valentine!
I just love these pictures!


Isn't this the most beautiful Valentine!! I totally chocked up when I showed Danny - he was so proud of Nathan.
This was a thoughtful project ~ we'll keep this Valentine forever! Thanks Laurie!

6 comments:

John and Michelle said...

I love when I get cards or pictures with Noah's fingerprints on it. They are keepers.

Conrad, Megan and Our Precious Keaton said...

Oh Kandi, its beautiful, something to treasure forever! God bless!

Mairead Elizabeth Hickok said...

It is beautiful! I love how serious he looks while he is working- you can tell that his little brain is concentrating so hard on his work- so cute!

datri said...

How beautiful! A Valentine to treasure forever.

Hector and Jennifer Varanini Sanchez said...

Oh my gosh! It's gotta be the sweetest Valentine I've ever seen. What a treasure!

Hector and Jennifer Varanini Sanchez said...

How old is Nathan? Just curious! He's adorable.