WELCOME TO NATHAN'S BLOG!

Nathan is Hebrew and means "gift from God" - we couldn't have been more blessed than to have been chosen as his parents!

Thank you for keeping up-to-date with Nathan. We hope you visit often and enjoy experiencing our son's journey as much as we do. Please feel free to leave comments.

We love hearing from everyone!!!!

Monday, March 2, 2009

And So It Begins....

Have you ever seen those kids that wear their pants halfway down their butt? You know the ones. Well, each time I encounter such a teenager I say: "I hope my child never thinks that style is cool!" Well, although not intentional, Nathan was modeling this lovely little style on Saturday!

My first thought was - OH NO! Then, I laughed and ran for the camera! BTW - out little angel eyes is fourteen months old today! Where does the time go?

2 comments:

Mairead Elizabeth Hickok said...

He is just trying to show off his style! 14 months already- isn't it amazing how time flies? Mairead just hit 19 months yesterday and I cannot believe it. Jack and Ben are going to seem SO tiny next to these big toddlers!

Conrad, Megan and Our Precious Keaton said...

Ahhhhhh he is absolutely adorable! Happy 14 months sweet Nathan! I just love your new picture at the top of your blog! God bless, Megan and Keaton