WELCOME TO NATHAN'S BLOG!

Nathan is Hebrew and means "gift from God" - we couldn't have been more blessed than to have been chosen as his parents!

Thank you for keeping up-to-date with Nathan. We hope you visit often and enjoy experiencing our son's journey as much as we do. Please feel free to leave comments.

We love hearing from everyone!!!!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Baby Steps ~ Oh the places Nathan will go!

video

Notes to Nathan: Nathan I don't think this video will print in your book but it's of your first little steps! You've been taking steps for about a month now and you're doing awesome!! Daddy and I are so proud of you little man!

On another note, you almost gave your mom a heart attack today! We hosted a play group for lunch this afternoon and while mommy was cleaning up and our guests were getting ready to go home you sat patiently in your high chair. Right up until I happen to glance over at you and there you were ~ STANDING UP BACKWARDS in your high chair!!!! Yeah, I freaked out! Thank God you didn't fall. I have no idea why you weren't strapped in. That's not like mommy to forget but maybe with everyone over I did. I must have. Won't happen again.

4 comments:

Mairead Elizabeth Hickok said...

That standing on his head thing is a riot! Love it!

Joseph "Connor" said...

I've been following your blog since I'm friend's with Dave and Meg - my son, Connor, does the same head stand that Nathan does. Isn't it hysterical?! He will stay in that pose for a while, too. I love it! Nathan is growing so much!

Lianna said...

Oh I am crying here!!! That is absolutely beautiful and amazing and well, I just can't get over Nathan's willingness, and strength, and motivation!!!

I love Nathan's headstand, too.

Funny story: If you can, get a copy of Jeremy Tankard's book, "Boo Hoo Bird". At the end of the story, the main character, Bird, does a headstand to show his friends that he is feeling better. Gabe re-enacts that scene all the time. In fact, he stopped and did it while entering the children's area of the public library yesterday. It's hilarious and he does it to make me laugh.♥

Carol said...

Go Nathan!!!! First steps - what a beautiful sight!