WELCOME TO NATHAN'S BLOG!

Nathan is Hebrew and means "gift from God" - we couldn't have been more blessed than to have been chosen as his parents!

Thank you for keeping up-to-date with Nathan. We hope you visit often and enjoy experiencing our son's journey as much as we do. Please feel free to leave comments.

We love hearing from everyone!!!!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Never Trust a Fart!

Yep, that's right - never trust a fart. Especially, from your infant son.

Yesterday, after finishing dinner I ran out to the store and daddy gave Nathan a bath. As I mentioned in a previous post, Nathan just wants to stand in the tub these days and while getting a bath he let one rip! Nothing unusual - all little ones fart unexpectedly - that's just what they do and Nathan does it well. So, Danny really never thought anything of it. He was probably like - "that's a good one!"

Right up until the moment he looked in the tub and saw the huge poop floating around!

When I returned home, Danny called me upstairs and said, "go look in the tub" - "see what Nathan made." I was like "what? ok." YIKES!!! I knew I needed those trash bags!

We were all cracking up now - including Nathan! :-)

TGIF!

2 comments:

Lianna said...

LOL!!!

We've had a few of those ourselves! Ha!Ha!Ha! And chasing down the big poops in the tub can be challenging too! Yuck!

BTW, you're welcome for the award. I Love your blog. The gist of the idea is to reward seven other bloggers and to write about seven things/people you love in your life. But no obligation, of course.;)

Anyway, today's post is extremely funny -- and I so GET it! :P

waldenhouse said...

Ha! We, too, have experienced the not so innocent fart!