WELCOME TO NATHAN'S BLOG!

Nathan is Hebrew and means "gift from God" - we couldn't have been more blessed than to have been chosen as his parents!

Thank you for keeping up-to-date with Nathan. We hope you visit often and enjoy experiencing our son's journey as much as we do. Please feel free to leave comments.

We love hearing from everyone!!!!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Oh The Places You'll Go......


"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!” Dr. Seuss



I decided before Nathan was born to not theme his bedroom ~ I thought Nathan should make that choice when he was old enough. Although, if I had chosen a theme it would have certainly been Dr. Seuss but there was nothing available - I checked. That is until now. Pottery Barn Kids bought the rights to Dr. Seuss and just last month launch their new line! And, you guessed it ~ Nathan is about to have his own Dr. Seuss bedroom! We went today to get a few things but they didn't have much in the store. Apparently, I'm not the only mom that's been waiting for this theme. So, we'll order the bedding and other things online and begin designing Nathan's Dr. Seuss pad!
I'm so excited! We've even decided to use Dr. Seuss as the theme for Nathan's second birthday! Always thinking ahead!

3 comments:

datri said...

Oh, what a fun theme! I am completely inept at home decorating, LOL.

Anonymous said...

We bought a few Dr. Seuss books for Nathan for Easter becuase I thought it would be great to help him begin to collect them all! So, now he'll have the books to go along with his Dr. Seuss room. Love, Aunt Charly :)

Conrad, Megan and Our Precious Keaton said...

Oh Nathan - you melt my heart!!! You look so very cute! You are one lucky boy - Dr Seuss is soooo cool! I wish we got the theme or any form of it in South Africa - but alas we dont! Oh buy the way Keaton has the same Peg Pram as you - thats really cool hey? Anyway you look absolutely adorable and I cant wait to see how your room turned out! Just by the way Keatons room has a Peter Rabbit Theme - i LOVE peter rabbit so it wasnt his choice but I like your mommys idea for giving him the choice when we do his room again.. I wonder what he will choose? big Hugs, Megan and Keaton