WELCOME TO NATHAN'S BLOG!

Nathan is Hebrew and means "gift from God" - we couldn't have been more blessed than to have been chosen as his parents!

Thank you for keeping up-to-date with Nathan. We hope you visit often and enjoy experiencing our son's journey as much as we do. Please feel free to leave comments.

We love hearing from everyone!!!!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Home Sweet Home

On Sunday evening, I returned home from Arizona and like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz, there is truly no place like home!

Daddy had a wonderful time with Nathan and really needed it. It must be terribly difficult to work everyday and then only have a few short hours with your children. My trip to Arizona afforded daddy one-on-one time with Nathan. He and I experienced a complete role reversal - I had to wait for Daddy to send me pictures and each time we spoke on the phone I could hear Nathan having fun in the background and I wished I was there. It provided me with a little insight into what Danny goes through each day away from his family.



Nathan had a great time while I was away. He was cared for by his aunt, grandmother, cousin Rose from Atlanta and Aunt Sandy while daddy was at work and I'm grateful for that.

No comments: