WELCOME TO NATHAN'S BLOG!

Nathan is Hebrew and means "gift from God" - we couldn't have been more blessed than to have been chosen as his parents!

Thank you for keeping up-to-date with Nathan. We hope you visit often and enjoy experiencing our son's journey as much as we do. Please feel free to leave comments.

We love hearing from everyone!!!!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Popsicle Joker

Nathan enjoyed his very first popsicle and loved it! I can't help but to think he looks like the Joker from Batman with that red popsicle stain! So, cute!
On another topic, Nathan has been under the weather since I've returned home. He has a runny nose and this morning he started coughing a bit. I have to admit, with this swine flu all over the news and my recent return from Arizona, I'm on heightened mommy alert. I've been sick to my stomach since the day before I returned home and my allergies are off the charts. After I heard his little cough this morning, I went to the CDC website to do a little research on the symptoms and concluded that we're not experiencing most of the common flu like symptoms. I really think that Nathan is teething and I'm just dealing with allergies and a stomach thing but I'm paying close attention to the slightest change. After that little boy died in Texas, I just can't help but to be concerned/cautious.

No comments: