WELCOME TO NATHAN'S BLOG!

Nathan is Hebrew and means "gift from God" - we couldn't have been more blessed than to have been chosen as his parents!

Thank you for keeping up-to-date with Nathan. We hope you visit often and enjoy experiencing our son's journey as much as we do. Please feel free to leave comments.

We love hearing from everyone!!!!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Frolicking in the Grass

This is my favorite picture from last week and then I noticed Nathan had a bug in his hair! See it?
Nathan and I had a lunch date at the park this weekend and I really had such a nice time watching Nathan play in the grass and rolling the soccer ball. I love summer! And, the best part is it's just started. I am so thankful to be home with Nathan ~ just today I was hugging Nathan and I thanked God for this opportunity.

3 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

LOL It's a cool pic even with the bug!

Conrad, Megan and Our Precious Keaton said...

Beautiful Photos Kandi! Nathan is adorable and your weather looks devine! We are feeling the winter in South Africa for sure! 22 degrees in the day (thats cold for us South Africans - he he)... Im also so thankful to be a stay at home mom! I thank God too every chance I get! Im sure if Nathan could tell you today he would that he loves having you at home with him! GOd bless! Megan

Mairead Elizabeth Hickok said...

gorgeous pictures- how could they not be with such a great subject? I agree- I am SO looking forward to warm weather and lots of fun with my kids!