WELCOME TO NATHAN'S BLOG!

Nathan is Hebrew and means "gift from God" - we couldn't have been more blessed than to have been chosen as his parents!

Thank you for keeping up-to-date with Nathan. We hope you visit often and enjoy experiencing our son's journey as much as we do. Please feel free to leave comments.

We love hearing from everyone!!!!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Nathan's First Ocean Experience (Part I)

The Terry family took our travel trailer on it's maiden voyage to Ocean City, Maryland over the Memorial Day Weekend. What a beautiful beach and lovely board walk! Nathan had a great time and experienced a few firsts - he played in the ocean sand and ate toasted marshmallows!

We stayed at a really nice campground called the Castaways ~ it was only a few miles from the OC board walk and there was a shuttle that would bring you back and forth all day for free. Our site was right near the water ~ as you can see from this picture of Nathan having breakfast.We just arrived at the resort and Nathan had his first experience with ocean sand. As you may suspect ~ he loved it! He also got a kick out of walking inthe water and for whatever reason kept trying to step in sea weed! YUK! I'm post pictures, video's, and little tid bits from our trip over the next few days. Here are a few of my favorite pictures ~ I took these with my phone. I'm so impressed with the quality pictures it takes.

this picture is my favorite ~ I'm going to frame it.

4 comments:

John and Michelle said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time! The pictures are adorable!

Mairead Elizabeth Hickok said...

What a gorgeous setting- looks like you had so much fun! I am very impressed with your phone's camera, too. Nathan looks like he is having a blast- I can't wait to take the kids to the beach this summer!

datri said...

Oh what fun! Kayla hasn't been to the beach yet, so we'll have to make sure to go this summer!

Lianna said...

Oh, your pictures are absolutely beautiful. I, too, love the last one of Nathan.