WELCOME TO NATHAN'S BLOG!

Nathan is Hebrew and means "gift from God" - we couldn't have been more blessed than to have been chosen as his parents!

Thank you for keeping up-to-date with Nathan. We hope you visit often and enjoy experiencing our son's journey as much as we do. Please feel free to leave comments.

We love hearing from everyone!!!!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Lake George Camping Trip



The Terry Family went camping in Lake George over the weekend.

The RV park was about an hour from our house and we had a great time! They had tennis and basket ball courts, two arcades, two movie theaters, a store, an ice cream parlor, play grounds, three heated pools, a fishing pond, a paddle boat pond and miles of paved biking trails!

It rained on Saturday and I was very thankful for our warm and dry camping trailer! These are two of my favorite pictures ~ the rain is always good for napping and wishing to be outside!

3 comments:

Mairead Elizabeth Hickok said...

You guys are always doing fun things! I need to start having more family field trips-- I wish the weather would just stay warm and dry so that we can all start enjoying summer!

Conrad, Megan and Our Precious Keaton said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time! Enjoy the summer and the great weather! Nathan is gorgeous! Megan and Keaton

Anonymous said...

Kandi here I am looking on my I Pad at 3:30 am at different RV campgrounds & I came across these pics of you guys when I was looking at other pics of campgrounds. Just want to say you got a great family & you inspire me to stay positive when sometimes I feel not. Life is what you make it & family is all that matters. You keep being you! ---Jim Sherman