WELCOME TO NATHAN'S BLOG!

Nathan is Hebrew and means "gift from God" - we couldn't have been more blessed than to have been chosen as his parents!

Thank you for keeping up-to-date with Nathan. We hope you visit often and enjoy experiencing our son's journey as much as we do. Please feel free to leave comments.

We love hearing from everyone!!!!

Monday, July 20, 2009

Holy Cow......


I will admit ~ I've never been a fan of fairs for a variety of reasons but yesterday we took Nathan to the Saratoga County Fair and had a really wonderful time introducing Nathan to so many new things and experiences. Nathan met and pet most of the farm animals, that until now, were only found in the pages of his books!
One of the funnier parts of the fair was when we visited the horses ~ a few of them had the curtains drawn with signs that warned (something like) - I'm hot, cranky and will bite. Please don't bother me! lol!!! Wonder where I could buy a few of those signs!

No comments: