WELCOME TO NATHAN'S BLOG!

Nathan is Hebrew and means "gift from God" - we couldn't have been more blessed than to have been chosen as his parents!

Thank you for keeping up-to-date with Nathan. We hope you visit often and enjoy experiencing our son's journey as much as we do. Please feel free to leave comments.

We love hearing from everyone!!!!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Our Last Night at the Lake

Well we are enjoying our last night at Alpine Lake. I'm on the computer by the fire and Daddy just rocked Nathan to sleep in the fresh air by the lake. Just perfect! We've had such a wonderful time here that I'm sad to leave but am excited that our family has decided that next year our camper will be here for the entire season!!! So, we don't have to go home if we don't want to!
Nathan has been doing so well with his walking! He's walking all through the camper like a champ! I'm so proud of him! I have a collection of pictures to share and a story about something that happened at the beach today. It's just about dinner time so, I'll just say that some people have good/kind intentions toward Nathan but sometimes I just have to shake my head. I need to learn how to deal with comments that are just plain "stereo-typical" and wrong. I need to automatically respond in a productive and positive manner that breaks down walls. I'll post about it tomorrow or Thursday.

This is one of my favorite pictures from our many morning walks!

2 comments:

John and Michelle said...

Cute pic Kandi. It looks like you guys had a really good time.

Conrad, Megan and Our Precious Keaton said...

Ahhh - beautiful photos of little Nathan! Looks like a beautiful place! Hugs to Nathan! Megan and Keaton