WELCOME TO NATHAN'S BLOG!

Nathan is Hebrew and means "gift from God" - we couldn't have been more blessed than to have been chosen as his parents!

Thank you for keeping up-to-date with Nathan. We hope you visit often and enjoy experiencing our son's journey as much as we do. Please feel free to leave comments.

We love hearing from everyone!!!!

Friday, August 21, 2009

Well Well(s)....

Hi everyone ~ the Terry family is blogging live from the beautiful vacation State of Maine and we're having a fabulous time eating lobster, playing on the beach, shopping and hanging out at our campsite!
We are camping at the Wells Beach RV Resort and this morning enjoyed breakfast, visited the beach and went shopping in Kennebunkport (hotlink is a slide show of the area). I have a few favorite stores there and Danny found a great brewery today. I'm not a fan of beer but the Sun Fish Wheat Ale is great! We are heading back tomorrow to bring some home.

On our first day, we found a lobster market. That's where Nathan met Larry ~ the lobster. He was delicious!



Hope you are all enjoying whatever it is that you're doing right now! I know I was suppose to do my next reveal but I just didn't have time to get the post together before we left and I don't have the pictures with me. Next week!

5 comments:

Lianna said...

Oh my goodness! Vacation time must be the secret to growth because Nathan looks like such a BIG BOY! Is it possible that he is even more handsome?!

I love lobster! Enjoy your holidays!

Mairead Elizabeth Hickok said...

We love Wells! For great ice cream- check out the Scoop Deck! Hope you have a great time!

Conrad, Megan and Our Precious Keaton said...

Looks like you are all having a wonderful time! Lianna is right, Nathan is getting so cute and oh so handsome! The weather looks great! At least its starting to warm up this side of the world, spring starts in a weeks time! Yipppeee! Looking forward to the next reveal! Megs and Keaton

Joseph "Connor" said...

We're friends of Meg and Dave's and WE love Wells, too! We've vacationed there every year since I was a little kid. Meg's right - check out the scoop deck for fabulous ice cream. Mike's clam shack has the BEST Lobster Stew if you like seafood!

Joseph "Connor" said...

We're friends of Meg and Dave's and WE love Wells, too! We were just there in early August. I've vacationed there every year since I was a little kid. Meg's right - for great ice cream, check out the scoop deck! For great Lobster Stew, check out Mike's Clam Shack!