WELCOME TO NATHAN'S BLOG!

Nathan is Hebrew and means "gift from God" - we couldn't have been more blessed than to have been chosen as his parents!

Thank you for keeping up-to-date with Nathan. We hope you visit often and enjoy experiencing our son's journey as much as we do. Please feel free to leave comments.

We love hearing from everyone!!!!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hiking at Thacher State Park




The Terry Family did a little hiking over the weekend at a State park close to home. I'm a huge fan of hiking and took Nathan last year when he was about 6 months old. This was our first hike since then. Nathan is way too heavy for me to carry long distances.

One day, I'll be able to take Nathan on some really cool hikes but until then we'll have fun on some easy short hikes. I'm always trying to think of activities for us to do and the older Nathan gets the more we can do.


2 comments:

Lianna said...

I think you should adopt me because you and your family do such COOL things! Love the pics! ♥

Mairead Elizabeth Hickok said...

Oh my gosh- who is that big boy in that last picture??? He is getting so grown up? Time is going by too quickly- looks like you guys are doing an amazing job of making the most of each day of his childhood. I am trying to do the same- they'll never be as young as they are right this minute, so we need to treasure this time!