WELCOME TO NATHAN'S BLOG!

Nathan is Hebrew and means "gift from God" - we couldn't have been more blessed than to have been chosen as his parents!

Thank you for keeping up-to-date with Nathan. We hope you visit often and enjoy experiencing our son's journey as much as we do. Please feel free to leave comments.

We love hearing from everyone!!!!

Saturday, October 3, 2009

We've Been Morphed By Disney!!

You all remember last week, I took Nathan and Emily to the Disney train? Well, what I didn't tell you is that at the end of the train there were television/photo booths that allowed you to take your picture and morph it into one of the characters! It was very cool. Nathan had his picture done first and what a challenge that was! I had to hold him without being in the picture and then make sure I wasn't int he picture while trying to get him to look into the camera mounted on the wall!! I took some time but we did it! I really tried to morph him into Tiny Tim but it just didn't work with the angle of his picture.

As you can see, we ended up morphing him into the Scrooge's Ghost of Christmas Past character! Certainly, not my first choice for my little man but it was the only one that worked!!!!
This was our princess Emily's choice ~ I did a little research and I think this character is ~ Belle. Belle was Scrooge's girlfriend who broke off their relationship because she believed that he had believed he had changed into a person she no longer could be with. In the movie, we are introduced to her during his Ghost of Christmas Past experience where she's very happy and surrounded by her adorable children.
Of course I had to try too! This is me ~ Scrooge! Unlike Emily, I didn't age well! hahaha






1 comment:

Lianna said...

That looks like such fun! I love your new blog header pic! ♥