WELCOME TO NATHAN'S BLOG!

Nathan is Hebrew and means "gift from God" - we couldn't have been more blessed than to have been chosen as his parents!

Thank you for keeping up-to-date with Nathan. We hope you visit often and enjoy experiencing our son's journey as much as we do. Please feel free to leave comments.

We love hearing from everyone!!!!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

My Daddy, My Hero

Nathan just adores his daddy and watching the excitement on his face when he sees his daddy come through the door after work every night is heart warming! He races over to him like he hasn't seen him in a week; gives him a great big hug and the bond between them grows ever stronger each and every day!

In anticipation of Father's Day, I bought Nathan this t-shirt from Target ~ it is super cute. In case you aren't able to read it, it says, "My Daddy Makes ME LOL." There were no truer words ever spoken! Danny and Nathan laugh and have fun all the time!!
Even though Danny is hands down an awesome daddy everyday, I love that we set aside one day out of the year to honor him.

This year, we celebrated Father's Day at camp. I thought it would be fun to give Danny his very own cake; he was literally able to have his cake and eat it too!

Danny loves pictures and I thought it would be nice to make him his very own photo book of memories of just he and Nathan. It was such a fun project! I used pictures from the day he was born, right up until now. I also wrote him a poem and included some highlights of the past two and a half years.


Chopper even got in on the present opening! He really jumped up on the gifts as Danny was opening them. Silly dog! As Danny was looking through the photos, he said, "Wow, we really do have a lot of fun." That's exactly the way I want our life to be and the pictures are evidence that we are truly making the best of our life together.

Thank you Danny for being the most amazing, wonderful, caring, loving and fun daddy! We love you!

1 comment:

Lianna said...

Oh my goodness, Nathan looks SO much like Danny! Both handsome men!