WELCOME TO NATHAN'S BLOG!

Nathan is Hebrew and means "gift from God" - we couldn't have been more blessed than to have been chosen as his parents!

Thank you for keeping up-to-date with Nathan. We hope you visit often and enjoy experiencing our son's journey as much as we do. Please feel free to leave comments.

We love hearing from everyone!!!!

Monday, December 6, 2010

Holiday Kick-Off, Make-A-Wish & Photo Shoots

Nathan and I officially began the Christmas season with some Black Friday shopping at Toys R Us! Don't judge, but Nathan was the only child in the toy store at 5:30am and he was an angel! He sat in the cart and played with a truck we bought for one of his cousins the entire time. Danny had to work out of town and that morning, so Nathan and I hit the sales, enjoyed breakfast, and sang Christmas songs all morning. He is such a great kid and I'm so lucky that he's so easy going!

After shopping, Nathan had his official Christmas card photo shoot. Here's a sneak peak ~ isn't he adorable?!! Santa's little helper....
I won't get away with dressing him in these outfits much longer, so I took advantage of it! These are actually his Christmas Eve jammies. I'll post more pictures after the Christmas cards have arrived.

Following a well deserved nap, Nathan and I headed to my families Holiday Kick-off party! Nathan made his 2010 Wishing Spool and his hand print Santa card. Both are keepers! We've decided to do yearly Wishing Spools. It will be fun to see how the wishes change from year to year. Next year, I'll paint them green and use red ribbon.

(Notice the card is backwards? Yeah, that was my fault! lol I turned it over to write his name on it and forgot to turn it back around. Oh well, it just makes it that much more special!)


As I mentioned last week, Nathan and I participated in the Make-A-Wish Foundation's, Adopt an Angel campaign yesterday with friends. For those of you who don't know about the Make-A-Wish Foundation, it "grants the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions." I am truly blessed to have so many friends who have a genuine compassionate heart for others and believe in giving back.

We also had another photo shoot with Emily. I can only share a few pictures because they're also for Christmas.




It's our sincere hope that your Holidays are a blessing....

No comments: