WELCOME TO NATHAN'S BLOG!

Nathan is Hebrew and means "gift from God" - we couldn't have been more blessed than to have been chosen as his parents!

Thank you for keeping up-to-date with Nathan. We hope you visit often and enjoy experiencing our son's journey as much as we do. Please feel free to leave comments.

We love hearing from everyone!!!!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sesame Street Live!!

Nathan was off from school last week and as much as I tried to get us out and about the snow made that a challenging exercise. I was able to take Nathan and Emily on their first, and probably last, visit to Chuck E Cheese. It was ok, but I'm just not sure we'll return.We also took a long ride up to Lake George one day and Massachusetts another for a little shopping. We also went up to the bouncy bounce place in the mall and out to lunch a few times. We had planned two other outings to play and learning centers around the Capital Region, but the weather prevented those from happening.

We had some fun with stickers from Grammy and then capped our week off with a Sesame Street musical at our local theater. Thanks to a friend, we were able to buy special seats that allowed Nathan a little one-on-one time with his favorite friend ~ Elmo!!!

I can't articulate the joy in my heart as I watched Nathan see Elmo coming into the room ~ he was so excited! It was like his t.v. friend was real and it was the greatest thing in the world! It seriously brought tears to my eyes.
This picture sums it up! I took it from our seats the moment Bert came out onto the stage! These are the ahhh moments you never get back and I was waiting.

Now that's an Elmo HUG!!!Here are some pictures from the actual show.


2 comments:

John and Michelle said...

The pics are priceless and it looks like he had a blast!

Mairead Elizabeth Hickok said...

I LOVE that look on his face! These are the best moments of childhood, aren't they?